Crysis 2 Announced by Crytek

Isnt CryEngine 3 made for consoles, and CryEngine 2 owns CryEngine 3?

CryEngine 3 is a brand new engine but it might be for consoles, we will have to see man cause i really hope they use a different engine for Crysis 2

Huh.. I remember seeing an trailer where they said Cryengine 3 is made for consoles.

hmmm maybe man but EA is supposed to be hvaing their little thingy today at 4 PDT so im sure their will be a Crysis 2 trailer.

Here is the exact word for word quote from the article

June 1, 2009 - Crytek announced this morning they will be bringing Crysis 2 to PC, Playstation 3, and Xbox 360.

As reported by Gamesindustry.biz, Electronic Arts will publish the game for the first time on home cosoles.

"The development of Crysis 2 marks a major stepping stone for our studio," said Cevat Yerli, CEO and President of Crytek in a press release. "This is not only the next game in the Crysis franchise, it's the first title we are developing for consoles and the first title being built on CryENGINE 3. We are excited to have the support of EA Partners again as we work together to make the launch of Crysis 2 a huge event."

Expect to hear more announcements on this during E3, so keep your eyes peeled on IGN.

sorry, i was at my College....sad that even in college they block gameing sites : /

b/w

now all were going to hear from console nubs is,

"ya, you see! i can play good graphic games on my 360! i can play Crysis 2!"

lol...

but we all know how well a PC will own 360's ps3's at the whole gfx part...lol.

I saw screens and a video of CryEngine 3 back when they showed it. Without AA, it looks pretty horrible compared to the PC version.

My college didnt block anything besides torrents and MMOs.

ya i know man, i hate it when stupid sony fanboys are like the ps3 graphics are better than pc and its not even being fully used lol

360 fanboys does it too.
I think I got spoiled with AA. I was a PC gamer before an 360, so when I got my VGA adapter, I thought there was something wrong with my monitor, turns out its because theres no AA, so it doesnt look good to what I am used to.

Or the fact that they say a PS3 owns 2 4890 atomics in crossfire or 2 295's in sli...

wtf crack they smoken?

Theyre fanboys, what you expect? They pull BS out of their asses to cover their BS.

Back
Top Bottom