Crysis 2 Announced by Crytek

umma be rather upset if its req. has gone up even more...lol

but i cant see it cuz um in class and it is blocked :(

tho i am rly pumped for it :)

ya im done with school lol but their is not video or anything :(, just been announced and its going multi-platform. Lets hope cryengine3 has better programmers

ya im done with school lol but their is not video or anything :(, just been announced and its going multi-platform. Lets hope cryengine3 has better programmers

Let's hope. Let's hope it scales better too. And has good gameplay. Lots of things to hope for. :D :D

Hey! You guys are at school...get back to work!

[Whispering]

Just kidding, I'm at work! :rolleyes:

Let's hope. Let's hope it scales better too. And has good gameplay. Lots of things to hope for. :D :D

crysis already has good gameplay, i dont see how a FPS can have a different style of gameplay other than going to third person or something which would ruin the crysis franchise but they definently need to step up the story line and the programming, better graphics would also be awesome if they can do it

so are they going to build each one from ground up? or are they going to do some porting?
I think (hope) they will do ground up from the PC vs console version, since the console and PC are both using different Cryengines.

so are they going to build each one from ground up? or are they going to do some porting?
I think (hope) they will do ground up from the PC vs console version, since the console and PC are both using different Cryengines.

well in the article they did mention a new engine and thats the CryEngine3, what they will do with it is not known at the time but im sure CryTek is fully aware of their current engine problems

Back
Top Bottom