Windows 7!

99nasha

Fully Optimized
Hey guys, hope everyones ok, aint been on here for ages.

I just came on to ask if anyones being playing with windows 7? I'm loving it :D

Screenshot.jpg

I have yet to dabble with it. But I will probably end up trying it sooner or later. How is it?

Yep, I'm dual booting Vista and Windows 7 RC. I like W7 a lot, it runs well, is stable and fast. The only thing I don't like is the taskbar and the absence of the quick launch, plus it's not as nice looking as Vista's taskbar.

Yeah, I love it. I have a separate hard drive for it so I didn't have to bother partitioning my XP drive. So far it's been great. It looks elegant, and runs very well. I haven't booted XP in about 2 weeks now that I've gotten used to Windows 7. I still have all of my documents and whatnot from XP so there's really no use in using XP. My XP installation needs to be repaired anyways (BSODs almost daily, just running sluggishly). I'd definately buy Windows 7 when it is officially released (or when the RC expires).

I have yet to dabble with it. But I will probably end up trying it sooner or later. How is it?

It ace so far, faster than vista.

Yep, I'm dual booting Vista and Windows 7 RC. I like W7 a lot, it runs well, is stable and fast. The only thing I don't like is the taskbar and the absence of the quick launch, plus it's not as nice looking as Vista's taskbar.

Why do you need quick launch? You can pin all the icons you need on the start bar. And the show desktop button is on the far right. Took me a while to find it

Why do you need quick launch? You can pin all the icons you need on the start bar. And the show desktop button is on the far right. Took me a while to find it
It makes the taskbar look to cluttered. I like having a clean taskbar with the pop up quick launch to show everything.

It makes the taskbar look to cluttered. I like having a clean taskbar with the pop up quick launch to show everything.

That's why I liked XP and Vista.

And about windows 7 . I'll be intalling the RC today or later tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom