"Is it a good idea to microwave this?"

This is one of the best chanels on YouTube. I have seen most of the videos, and it is quite funny, but interesting at the same time.

One of my favorites is in the new season. The one with the Hannah Montana pen? BAHAHA

Lol I watched that one then just started watching them tons of them... Ha.. I couldn't stop. haha.

ps. No one likes roasted nuts. xD

Same as you Vampist. I watched them for more than 2 hours. They are just so funny. :D

I have been subscribed to that channel since it started. :) I't getting kind of repetitive now. The stuff just starts to smoke then catches on fire then they turn it off. Been like that for the past season. My favorite episode of all time is the ipod that exploded and blew the door open.

Interesting. I've microwaved eggs, CD's, and hamburger balls. Eggs are a PITA to clean up. When they explode, that crap sticks to everything (they smell too). CD's make really cool light shows and hamburger balls get rubbery and bounce really well if you leave them in long enough.

Microwaving eggs is like standing in front of a grenade. When I did that with my friend, we broke the plate that it was on. :D We opened up the microwave and when tapped it with a stick, it exploded. Haha.

I might send them a compressed butane canister for refilling lighters to microwave.

Back
Top Bottom