NewEgg is the bomb

PokerDegenerate

Daemon Poster
LOL I was on newegg cuz I just ordered the Crysis Maximum edition game with crysis, warhead, and wars and was trying to see when it should be arriving. And to my surprise I see another order that says charged. I was like WTF someone must have got into my account somehow. So I click on the invoice and I guess they are sending me a free hat for some reason. Not a bad hat but I don't wear em Either way I just thought that was cool of them to send me a free hat. NewEgg FTW...:D:D:D Other companies should base themselves off of neweggs example they constantly prove why they are #1 in online computer parts sales in my book and probably many other peoples...:D:D

They are #1 in my book already. :D :D And lololololol, that hat soooooo ridiculously dorky.

LOL I know I don't wear hats either so it is useless really but I mean its free. Is it just me tho or is the visor on the hat ridiculously longer than a normal hat?

Lol, that's what I meant by it being super nerdy. Like I'm a nerd and that's all find and good. But that hat, common?

well I will be playin ya pretty soon. Mine shipped today but hasn't got a expected date of delivery but Im guessing it will be here on wed.

Do you have a steam ID Prodigy?

curtis146. You? But Dude crysis is so badass, i cant believe how sweet the gameplay is.

Oh and when i bought crysis, it shipped monday morning and i got it tuesday morning, (<<thats some great free shipping xD) i think newegg is trying to increase the popularity and rep of buying video games online because they free ship every game and its all air mailed

WOW. barely 1 day for shipping. LOL I wish I was that lucky according to mine it will be here on the 20th so It will be here on wed. and the ups guy usually comes around 3 oclock so prolly a lil after that I will be checking it out. Ive never played any of the crysis games so im pretty excited about it since everyone talks about it so much...:D:D

My steam ID is sqeakyclean I just added ya on there..:D:D

WOW. barely 1 day for shipping. LOL I wish I was that lucky according to mine it will be here on the 20th so It will be here on wed. and the ups guy usually comes around 3 oclock so prolly a lil after that I will be checking it out. Ive never played any of the crysis games so im pretty excited about it since everyone talks about it so much...:D:D

My steam ID is sqeakyclean I just added ya on there..:D:D

Well I personally really liked the Crysis games. I think I played the demo about 20 times to get a hang of the game just because I could. Lol. :D But trust me, you'll like the game.

Back
Top Bottom