dell inspiron 530 graphics card question

mine is not the slim line case it the regular 530 not the 530s. and with regards to the power supply it says max 300 watts.

Ahh, OK. I was under the impression you had the slim line. That's another story. You can use a standard sized card in that case. The HD 3650 will work fine. I've even heard of people running HD 4600 series cards with the Dell 300W PSU with great success.

well i order my stuff. got that card i was talking about. and a APEVIA ATX-CW500WP4 500W ATX Power Supply. i was wondering how to put in the power supply and connect all the cords right?

thanks a lot all take a look into that and print it out

so my comp only has 2 gb of ram and im looking to bump that up to like 3 or maybe 4 gb's. on the dell website under my comp(inspiron 530) it says it uses DDR2 SDRAM at 800MHz- 2DIMMs. will both of these card work?

Patriot Signature 1GB 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 667 (PC2 5300) Desktop Memory - Retail

SUPER TALENT 1GB 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 667 (PC2 5300) Desktop Memory - Retail

any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

k im totally confused now. i check my order status at newegg and it says my order has shipped and that i should have received at tracking number. however upon checking my email i have received no email. anybody know how i can obtain the tracking info?

k im totally confused now. i check my order status at newegg and it says my order has shipped and that i should have received at tracking number. however upon checking my email i have received no email. anybody know how i can obtain the tracking info?

That happens a lot. The origin is probably close to your house. you'll either get it before you get a shipping number or you will have to wait a day.

That happens a lot. The origin is probably close to your house. you'll either get it before you get a shipping number or you will have to wait a day.
yeah thats what i figured, just wasnt sure if i was missing something

If you log into Newegg, click on my account and then the other number. You can click on the tracking link there.

Back
Top Bottom