Why dont i want to go to work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have absolutely NO Idea but i got my first job 2 weeks ago and everynight and every morning (That i have to go to work) i *DREAD* Going to work! I Physically feel sick and mentally cant think.

The Thing is everybody at work is SO Nice and the work environment is really good,the only downside is the job itself is quite boring and fiddly.

About 1 year ago i did a roof tiling trial for about 1 week and i didnt dread going to work even though it was a hard job (I Quite because it tired me out something shocking!).

What is the matter with me??

Welcome to the working world! 8 out of 10 people dread going to work every day.

Give it a month and you'll get used to it.

It's probably mostly because you know that this is the start, you'll be working for the rest of your life now.

absolutely nothing... I always had the same feeling going to jobs that didnt keep my attention or where i actually had to work.(as long as i enjoyed the work) In my work experience the boring jobs were always WAY worse than the physically excruciating ones. It always seemed to go by so slow when I wasn't really working as opposed to jobs that I really had to work where it seemed the day flew by. I would rather have a job where I am sent out to do my job and don't really have to deal with many people. My favorite job that I ever had was being a heavy machine operator on a 1000 acre horse farm. I would basically get a list of things that needed to be done for the day take my keys and my machine and go out and do what I had to do. I guess it also helped having an Ipod and Playing with HUGE machines like front end loaders, tractors, bulldozers, bobcats, crane trucks, and backhoes all day. But my worst job has got to be working in retail where there is a lot of down time and not much to really do. The people are nice but you can only stand so much of long boring days even with nice people.

Just make sure you take this experience and work on making your opportunities better later on in life. Going to a good college, entering a field you know you will enjoy going to work everyday, and being happy with what you are doing.

Back when I had a job, every time the phone rang, I would get scared that my boss would be calling me to work.
I didnt really like working 12-13 hours a day being only paid by tips (no hourly wage), for 5 days in a row.

my job now is limiting me and my co-workers to 20 hours a week and If i had the opportunity to work 12 hours a day at any job i would take it.

you guys have jobs and your getting good hours. wtf is wrong with you??

You'll soon learn to realize no matter what you love now, you're going to hate it when it's your job. Everyone gets tired of their job no matter how perfect it may sound. I don't even have one anymore. I hated working at a restaurant, yet I knew I had to go to be able to support myself and to help my parents out.

I have absolutely NO Idea but i got my first job 2 weeks ago and everynight and every morning (That i have to go to work) i *DREAD* Going to work! I Physically feel sick and mentally cant think.

The Thing is everybody at work is SO Nice and the work environment is really good,the only downside is the job itself is quite boring and fiddly.

About 1 year ago i did a roof tiling trial for about 1 week and i didnt dread going to work even though it was a hard job (I Quite because it tired me out something shocking!).

What is the matter with me??

Suck it up and don't be lazy, welcome to the real world.

Why dont i want to go to work?

It's simple. Because you're a normal teenage boy. We've all been there. I still feel that way sometimes. Eventually you'll find a job you really like and you may actually look forward to going to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom