Best Graphics card for....

Strong cherry picking the benchmarks.

And you had to resort to 3DMark06
drunk-irish-048.gif

The HD 4770 should be down to under $100 in a few days. I think it's worth it to wait.

"When it comes to the resolution of 1920x1200, the Radeon HD 4770 beats the Radeon HD 4830 and GeForce 9800 GT, outperforming them by an average 16% and 29%. It also leaves the GeForce GTS 250 behind in most of the tests, except for F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin where it is 26% slower. In the other four losses, the Radeon HD 4770 is slower by less than 13%. The average difference between the Radeon HD 4770 and Radeon HD 4850 is only 7%, which can be easily eliminated by means of overclocking. And this is a graphics card with a 128-bit memory bus and fewer ALUs and texture processors! What is especially amazing, the Radeon HD 4770 maintains a playable frame rate in quite many games. That's very good news since the resolution of 1920x1200 is not a prerogative of 24-inch or larger monitors anymore. The resolution of 1920x1080 is getting popular, too."

"At a resolution of 1680x1050 the average advantage of the new card over the Radeon HD 4830 and GeForce 9800 GT is 15 and 20%, respectively, and the advantage over the GeForce GTS 250 512MB grows to 2%. The Radeon HD 4770 is only far slower than the latter card in two tests now: F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin and Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. Considering the difference in price, the Radeon HD 47700 is the winner. "

what do they mean by genuine rohan? lol im scared ^^ if its good i will be ordering today or tommorow garunteed

oh yea and a 500 watt ultra PSU and soon to be 650i when i get the RMA back

what do they mean by genuine rohan? lol im scared ^^ if its good i will be ordering today or tommorow garunteed

oh yea and a 500 watt ultra PSU and soon to be 650i when i get the RMA back

Genuine just means it's not a knock off company. It will be a Nvidia certified product. I was going to suggest the 4770, but you wanted it to be under $100. If I were you, I would just wait a week for the 4770.

will do lol

but are ou sure it will go down because i do not want to miss this deal....

I'm not entirely sure, but there is a good chance. It might take a while, but it never hurts to wait. I would just go for the 9800GT or the 4830. Since you have an Nvidia chipset, go for an SLI setup with the 9800GT.

I will ORDER IT!!!!! pics wenvever tigerdirect gets it to me

I just have a bad feeling about that heatsink on it and will i get the card that looks like that or can i get anywhere from an EVGA to Zotac or what

I saw those deals too and man they are damn tempting...
What kind of PSU wattage and connectors does the 9800 take?

Wish they had the dual slot cooler ones :/

ouch I have a 8600GT and was thinking about a 4670 since it did not need a new PSU but hmm is it worth getting a new PSU?

Back
Top Bottom