Analog out of Range

I'm thinking the game settings are wrong. What is the game set to run at? It should be 1680 x 1050 @ 75 Hz or below. Anything higher is out of range for that monitor.

In fact, the monitor and game may not like the VGA connection. If the LG has a DVI connection, use it.

My computers port is DVI, but the monitors port is VGA. I have it connected a DVI connected to the computer with a VGA converter then it is hooked to the monitor with VGA

[C]><----<[M]

> = DVI
< = VGA

OK.

I'm stumped. The game settings are OK. Are your desktop settings the same as the game? Is V-Sync enabled in game?

yup it said that my setting should be on high and they are, I even tried lower settings, no luck there either. Before I usually could try again and get past the certain part it crashed last time but now the game is stuck on one part of the game and everytime I replay it crashes at the same part. :/ And yup resolution is set same ingame and on my desktop. BTW just to inform you sometimes I get "Analog out of range: Power Saving Mode" and it has the same effects as the other analog out of range. Tomorrow I might take off the side if I have time and see whats going on in there. I just am afraid to fry a part :S

Do you have the latest game updates or patches?

Have you checked your monitor power settings to see if something got changed by accident?

Don't mind me, I'm just throwing ideas against the wall to see if any stick.

Let me try the new patch. I waited in line last night to DL it and I totally forgot -_- Really annoyed right now as I have to wait in line again, hehe. We'll see in 30 minutes if that's the problem, although I believe it might've crashed once playing Combat Arms, not 100% sure though as it was a while ago [and CA is a much less graphic game]

I reckon your card needs replacing to be honest, and its crashing mid game, and switching off, causing the system to crash a long with it.

Is it still under warranty?

Back
Top Bottom