New AMD Phenom's are out!

NEED WOW NOW

Daemon Poster
AMD Phenom II X4 955 is stock at 3.2Ghz! Easily overclocked to 3.6Ghz-3.6Ghz!
Price - $245
AMD Phenom II X4 955

I've read through this review and it looks like it's coming out with a bit of a kick. Beats some of the i7's in high graphic tests too!
But data wise, the i7 is still better. But I do love the overclockablity of this CPU.

I've heard the CPU hit 6.7Ghz on Liquid Helium and is easily OC'ed to 3.8Ghz on stock volts (Not sure how reliable that is - Link )

But the OCing results from this CPU are great! Here's the review - Techspot Review They overclocked the CPU to 3.6Ghz here.

I haven't been on this site in a long time and there's many reason for that. One was that my password kept being changed. Found out that the saved passwords in Firefox are wrong when I changed the password ^.^'' Sorry David. But for the other reasons - How are the white screens etc? Just wondering . . . *Knocks on wood*

Nice. The black edition CPU's are nice overclockers.

We haven't had an outage here in quite a while. David has been doing some updates.

Sad that it has twice as many cores as my 6000+ but has the same power consumption (125W)....

The 720's are nice but it just seems weird for them to be better or on par with some other AMD Quads. Just . . . weird, but I'm hopfully going to make the upgrade to this sucker and maybe set up some water cooling this summer once I get the money.

Lawn cutting is great!

I just need to get me an AMD 790/SB750 mobo to see if I can enable the fourth core.
I was just about to ask you that! :D

Most people I've seen have been successful in unlocking them.

Back
Top Bottom