Can't open pictures anymore...

GhostGT

Daemon Poster
Kinda weird, it's been going on for a while.

If I double click on a picture anywhere in Vista (desktop, My Docs, etc) it just won't open with Windows Photo Gallery. Very rarely, it will work, but sometimes the pictures will be screwed up and all mixed up.

Seems like a driver (?) problem, but I'm not sure so I wanted some input from you guys. What do you think?

Chris

right click on picture it will say in the options open with... pic windows photo gallery. If that doesnt work you could always, upload them to a photobucket account. I hope i helped.

right click on picture it will say in the options open with... pic windows photo gallery. If that doesnt work you could always, upload them to a photobucket account. I hope i helped.

Ron, the pictures don't open...that's my problem. I've tried what you just mentioned to no avail. I can open the pictures from Internet Explorer, Photoshop, Quicktime, etc, but not through the default windows preview program.

Wierd.

Install any new apps or patches?

To be honest with you, it's been such a long time that I can't really recall any major changes.

Just an update.

I realized that the only pictures that DON'T work with the Windows Preview program are the ones on my main hard drive (C:). Anything on my secondary drive, usb thumb drives, cameras, etc. will open fine.

Sorry about double posting.

Chris

Back
Top Bottom