Glad this wasn't me

ya i didnt mean that if they have that up in blue text above their comment that they know a lot, just saying lol, to listen to those more than the ones without it
Still doesn't mean a thing. Someone could be doing something wrong and complain that they can't get the board to work, this board is a POS....blah blah blah......meanwhile they are doing something wrong that is preventing it from working right, then they give the board a bad rating.

Just because they have blue text by their name is no reason to think they know what they are doing.

Still doesn't mean a thing. Someone could be doing something wrong and complain that they can't get the board to work, this board is a POS....blah blah blah......meanwhile they are doing something wrong that is preventing it from working right, then they give the board a bad rating.

Just because they have blue text by their name is no reason to think they know what they are doing.

lol first of all i never said anything about believe-ing more of what they say, im just saying, its better to actually read the people with the blue text than the people without the blue text, so take a chill pill guy

na you can trust them but only if the person has blue text above his comment saying he bought this item from newegg

what about the people complaining the RAM is defective because of it only showing 3.5 gigs or the person with "HIGH" tech knowledge complaining about no installation manual with their video card

lol first of all i never said anything about believe-ing more of what they say, im just saying, its better to actually read the people with the blue text than the people without the blue text, so take a chill pill guy

First of all its blue text. Second of all they can be lieing. Third of all, I have gotten arctic ceramique at xoxide does that mean i know nothing about what i am doing and i am forbidden form having high tech level on newegg?

you called Tommy Boy guy. I would just respond in other threads and save your self the infraction

lol so i cant call someone guy ? im not insulting him in any way, im just saying guy, so holsky if i say your a guy, i get an infraction. Thanks

i know seriously, its like calling a "GUY" a "GUY" lol, i hope i dont get an infraction because i called a guy, a guy. Holysky no offense is just one of those suck ups in my opinion, sorry holsky but im not cussing or doing anything against the forum rules.

i am saying that your going to start an argument. IMO people like you are the ones who drive people away form CF plus you are going to get this thread closed if you continue posting nonsense.

Anyway, back on topic i don't think he installed 20 CPU's and why would you want to mess with a computer back in 1984 lol. It was just a beige box with the word Intel or Microsoft on it

How does that warrant an infraction? Moderators are important to any forum, but they're not godlike figures.

read the thread i just posted, i didn't post clearly the first time

Glad this wasn't me
If it were you, we would have laughed and laughed and. . .

z7shysterical.gif

lol how am i starting an arguement, sure i am now because your starting it, all i said was you can trust the people with the blue text more than the people without it, im not saying everybody with the blue text needs to be trusted, im just saying their more trustworthy than the people without it because they actually bought the item.

your all taking it all seriously for no reason

and im the person to make people walk from CF, tell me how ? just because i called someone a guy ? or because i said people in blue text are more trusted than the ones without it.

Back
Top Bottom