First Build complete!

Austinn1

Daemon Poster
First off, this was my first build. Its the most amazing feeling ever to use something that I built on my own. I only had one problem, and that was i put the power,hdd led and reset switch wires in the wrong places (quick install manual was incorrect).

After the wires were in correct places it fired right up.

Specs -
MSI K9N2GM-FIH motherboard
AMD Phenom Agena 9600 2.3 ghz
(2) Crucial Ballistix Tracer 1GB PC2 6400
Thermaltake 430Watt PSU
160GB Segate Barracuda HDD
19" Wide Screen Hanns-G monitor
Raidmax Tornado ATX Case

Here are a few pictures- (they are sideways, sorry, Im too lazy to fix them.)
Desktop1.jpg

dESKTOP4.jpg

dESKTOP2.jpg

Good job man, that blue always looks sickly cool. Im in love with that side panel and blue light...The case im ordering is that way too.

Good job man, that blue always looks sickly cool. Im in love with that side panel and blue light...The case im ordering is that way too.

Thanks. I love the case. It is alot bigger than I had expected. There is plenty of room for a HUGE heatsink.

Very nice Austinn! I remember the satisfaction of my first build. That was until the mobo took a dump about 2 months ago.

I seriously need a new one.

Very nice Austinn! I remember the satisfaction of my first build. That was until the mobo took a dump about 2 months ago.

I seriously need a new one.

Thanks!

So far everything is still working. I was really surprised everything worked.

I've got mail in rebates, when should I do those? Ive only had this for about 3 days, how long should I wait to make sure nothing is become toast?

I believe I cant do a RMA after I do the MIR's thats why I am asking.

You're welcome man. I'm glad everything is going good with the new compy.

And I'm kinda guessing you bought your system through newegg, but you send in the rebates through the manufacturer of the indevidual product. They usually ask for your order number and all that junk which should be in an email that was auto delivered to your email about a day or so after you bought the system.

And if your system is working now, I would say it's going to be working from here on out. Mine motherboard crapped out because it got zapped by a power surge. You should be good to go. Just make sure your system is plugged into a power strip, not the wall.

Best of luck to you.

Back
Top Bottom