pc,run cooler

rorschachzzx

Baseband Member
Hey everybody my cpu runs at 42-48c is the max its been which im pretty sure is cool, but i wanna put a case fan or a PCI slot fan into my computer
It is 430w btw only 1 hard and a external harddrive 2 run games off of. it has 2 fans in it and the card only requires 400w thats about it.

My power supply has 1 x Main connector (20+4Pin)
1 x 12V(4pin+4Pin)i need for cpu
6 x 4 Pin Peripheral Connector
2 x SATA
2 x 4Pin Floppy Connector
my graphic card doesnt require a pci-e 6pin which was good and i dont know whether 2 get a case fan or pci slot/ right now my computers side panel or door i guess is off i dont know if it runs cooler on or off but i think if i got another case fan or pci slot i would probably put it on anyways any help i can get is appreciated thank you./ p.s im anoob im guessing they use 4pin perpheral connectors right or most?

im looking at http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835150006
or http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811998128

Download RealTemp and check your temperatures with the side panel on and off. The best air cooling setups have air being sucked in from the front and expelled out the back. You want the "wind tunnel" effect.

Download RealTemp and check your temperatures with the side panel on and off. The best air cooling setups have air being sucked in from the front and expelled out the back. You want the "wind tunnel" effect.

says procesor or w/e not detected... i have pcwizard

it shows this

Hardware Monitoring : SMSC DME1737
Voltage CPU : 1.24 V
+3.3V Voltage : 3.37 V
+5V Voltage : 5.13 V
+12V Voltage : 11.75 V
VBAT : 0.72 V
Processor Fan : 1303 rpm
Chassis Fan : 2541 rpm
FAN3 : 1757 rpm
FAN4 : 10546 rpm
Processor Temperature : 41 °C
Power/Aux Temperature : 51 °C went 2 53cdoor on
ACPI Thermal Zone : 40 °C
:
NVIDIA GeForce 7300 LE : nVidia Driver
GPU Temperature : 51 °C went 2 54c door on
:
Hard Disk Monitoring : S.M.A.R.T
Hard Disk WDC WD2500KS-00MJB0 : 44 °C
Hard Disk WD 3200AAC External : 36 °C

p.s my new graphic card and psus is here tomarow

Okay, download RealTemp and tell us what it says.

err, i ment realtemp doesnt work pc wizard does.

ok ive decided im gonna put my door on and make it were the fan sucks in and then the fan already blowing out is still just blowing out and that should make it run cooler right?

Back
Top Bottom