Games

Deathbank

In Runtime
Well i tried opening the gaming forum link up top but it wasnt found. So...

What games do you guys like to play? As some of you know im ordering a gaming build and I want to know what some fun games are. I've never played Crysis, EVE online, Age of Conan, Dawn of War 2, Mass Effect, Fallout 3, Bioshock or lord of the rings online. Are any of the above games mentioned good? Ive read reviews and watched gameplay footage but LOTR:O looks kind of papery, Bioshock looked kind of cartoonish althoguh the gameplay looked interesting, MAss Effect looked kind of fun, and Fallout 3 must be a good one..

I hear lovely things about crysis and dawn of war 2, and sometimes Age of Conan but I hear it sucks for end game. I liked WoW but i really got sick of grinding whether it be for gold, honor or level, the only thing that makes you good is countless hours doing the same process for a different item title.

Eve looks good but then again looks like it'd get annoying through the pvp.. I loved starcraft, warcraft and diablo, And i honestly cant wait til SC2.

Just tell me your thoughts on games or what you use your high-tech rig for if not for gaming.

You can post this in the Social Lounge if you want.

Left 4 Dead is really fun and it's coming out with new DLC tomorrow and users will soon have the ability to create custom content.

Fallout 3 is long. About 125+ hours with the side quests. I got bored of it after 80 hours, haha. I couldn't beat it.

Crysis is way overrated. But, Crysis Wars seems fun. It's very demanding on your computer.

Mass Effect was a good game. Like Fallout 3, it was very long.

Try Red Alert 3, it's fun. The only RTS game I even got mildly into.

i really cant find any games to play on my pc, far cry 2 gets boring, fallout 3 was so addictive i played it until i beat almost every misson. i cant really find a new exciting fps.. but for now my friends and i play UT3 alot

Crysis, Bioshock, Fallout 3 are all very cool games. I still haven't finished Fallout 3. There's lots to do and many places to explore.

I hear EVE online is cool. I know a few guys who play it. Seems like a game that you could end up investing alot of time (and money) into though.

Don't forget about F.E.A.R. That's another awesome FPS. That damn game is creepy in parts and gave me goosbumps.

I've looked at left 4 dead and that looks pretty interesting.. Anyone tried it? Fallout is definitely on my top list. Isnt it made like kotor?

If you are into RTS genre, try Sins of a Solar Empire. I really like it. It can get a tad boring but if you have a good computer, you crank up effects to high, 200+ planets, and play against up to 9 other AI or real players. And with the 7 Deadly Sins Mod installed the game never ever gets old.

EDIT: You don't need very much of a computer to play it. Just 2 gigs of RAM and dual core CPU. Onboard graphics are good enough.

I'll have to check it out. I kind of like the fact that you can have "mods" for it... Reminds me of old school total annihilation. THAT was a fun game. I played the first fear and was really impressed, I played the demo on a ps3 and I really didn't care for it. Is the actual game better than the demo? Specifically more smooth gameplay and better//more fluid graphics?

Ever played Mechwarrior? It's an old RPG-FPS game. Pretty fun but short. And you'll have to buy it off ebay or something probably because it isn't sold retail anymore (that I know of).

And yes, Sins of a Solar Empire is a fun game. And the AI play ay at ranom in different levels.
And game speed can be set at different levels.
And 7 Deadly Sins is a very proffesionally done mod and has even better graphics than the origonal game.
Maps are customizable and with 7 Deadly Sins installed, there are many many different kinds of planets available to colonize. P.S. Don't get yourself stuck in a black hole. (It sucks).
My favorite method of game-play is total war. I leave nothing standing.

Back
Top Bottom