Most Demanding Games.

sniperviper21

Golden Master
so... i just wanna know what is now the most demanding game i should try on my new pc to see how well it stacks up with my previous computer.

Anything more demanding then crysis?
i can run crysis on high in 1080p comfortably.

is there any programs out there that can tell my my fps in game?

Crysis Warhead isn't meant to be any more demanding though. If anything, it's meant to be less demanding.

There isn't anything that'll push a computer further than Crysis, as far as I know

If you can run Crysis "comfortably" at Very High mode, then I'd say your computer can run any current game easily.

My computer (in sig) runs Crysis very well on the highest setting in the options with no shadows (shadows are the biggest FPS killer) at a resolution of 1440 by 900. There isn't much lagging at all. I can't get Fraps to work with it though.

Then I go play GTA IV. I can barely play it on medium settings (again, no shadows) and have a fairly low view distance and etc... If this computer had a better CPU, it might be able to handle it, I'm sure.

Definitely go with GTA IV. If you can run that game on high settings, then you have an amazing computer.

i wanna jump on the OP's topic here.. you guys know any demos of the latest games that i can use just to stress my system out so i can test video card stabilty?? i dont really trust ati tool, and games i have now just dont really require too much (CS:S, rome total war)

Back
Top Bottom