Jdawg Introduction and free Tutorials

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdawg

Beta member
Hey everyone just introducing myself my name is Jaren Watkins and I'd like to introduce my blog check it out I am looking for people that need help on computers :) ! If you know of anyone that needs help learning how to use a computer then sende them over to my blog and I'll help them out! or if you need help (but I dont think you'd need help if your on here but hey) then dont be afraid to give me a shout! Well hope to hear back from you!

Don't know whether this is a real introduction or just spam, but i'll take a chance...

Hi mate

I think you should come up with a few tutorials yourself first, just to get some content on the site, then when it's clear you know what you're doing people will be more inclined to message you

Hey thanks for the suggestion! I'll do that maybe start out with some basics tutorials like how to shut of UAC set up Quick launch and any other suggestions? Also this is not Scam I'm just trying to get some experience and help the computer community!

Good to hear, was nothing personal, we just get a fair share of spammers on here.

Yea, those kinds of tutorials would get content on your site and show your knowledge, even at a low level. Think is with blogs/these kinds of sites it's essential to keep content coming. In my experience 95%+ of blogs go down after the first month or two because the content is not regular enough.

Please don't advertise other computer help websites on here unless you clear it with the admin......thanks.

Yea, might be because you're a bit of a n00b round here, but if you wanna do any advertising, you should be in the Advertising section in the web category.

Wow I've been On this forum for about 2 hours now and I already feel Hated! First everyone thinks I'm Spam Then my link gets deleted! I am not spam and I'm not advertising! I'm just trying to help people! If this goes on any longer I'm leaving there are many other forums to join!

I wouldn't go talking like that, most guys who talk like that get given a lot of shit.

Meanwhile, i was trying to make you feel victimised, just we get a lot of spam on here. You're blog is clearly innocent, i just wanted to know you weren't a bot. My OP still stands "Hi Mate".

I'm srry thanks tom I can see your point of view but why was my link deleted and vampist totally dissed me! I would realy like to help people but anyway doesnt seem like help is wanted here I'll look elseware but anyway thanks tom I'll be saying bye Mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom