Computer Community

jaymdl

Solid State Member
Hey there. My name's Jay and I floated on in from Brand Computers!

To be completely honest, it's actually a lot like this site. All kinds of topics and forums to create discussions about everything computers. The main focus of Brand Computers is to bring in people all over the world to talk about ... you guessed it. Computers!

We have plans to start a computer store. First online and then an actually located building. We think we'll do custom machines and we love the idea of it. But we need more members. I figured it couldn't hurt to shamelessly plug my friend's and my website.

The site was designed by IPBForumSkins.com and myself. Additional non-IPB standard features collaboratively coded by our members. We don't have many, but we hope some of you can help us change that. Registering is free and easy.

Without too much more time wasting, here is the link to the site. I hope to see you there. Or at least a hit counter. lol Thanks for taking the time to read this and check out our site.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I agree it is a darker theme. I'll likely be working on a more bright and professional look for the forums.

From first glance it doesn't look too bad at all... Maybe later when I have a bit more time I will take a better look at it, and probably join it as well... Though if I do, it would be great if you would check out my website lol... Though I am still in the middle of the re-vision.

Back
Top Bottom