help appreciated thanks guys.

hey man your only gaming on a 17inch screen, you dont need a bombass hd 4830 graphic card for that. if you tell me your budget ill show you a card that will allow you to play on high settings without a new psu..

IMO your spending $250 for something that could cost $60

IMO your spending $250 for something that could cost $60
dudewaitwhatxf0.jpg

It's only $86.99 ($76.99 after $10.00 Mail-In Rebate) - HIS Hightech Radeon HD 4830

From the ATI website:

He has only a 300W PSU.

its fine i can get a decent 400w-500w for 15-20 bucks i mean someone on reviews said theyre running it on a 250w. so i dont know i mean its a nice card all the reviews on the HISice one are nice people say they play anything blah blah but basicly all have 20inch screen and above with high res im gonna use a low res just to get the most i can out of it....

does the 258 Memory interface really make a big difference alot i see or 128bit anyway... idk i just want a card that can run AoC and Crysis not even on high lol on medium i wouldnt care. im use to playing everysingle thing on extra low anyways..

The 4830 also has double of the processors IM SO CONFUSED

The Topower PSUs are actually pretty decent units. They are an OEM manufacturer for brands such as Mushkin, Tagan, and OCZ to name a few.

Back
Top Bottom