Got my memory today (Pics)

So I got my new G.Skill kit today. I was pleasantly suprised that getting it to run at spec was as easy as 1.9Volts and setting it to spec. 680I's have known problems at running higher spec memory with all the dimms filled up. The heatsinks on these chips are massive compared to my old G.Skill sticks. I'll have to do some tweaking to see how far I can actually push them.

GSkillArrived.jpg

GSkillInstalled.jpg

Those look sweet! I wish they made those in black. It would look hardcore with your system.

I've called more computers sexy than I have women, haha. Sad, I know. A woman can always leave you, but you can always replace a computer part no problem.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;918275 said:
Yep :D

Thanks man. Actually my window is tinted black so I think for my case the silver is actually easier to see. If they were black you probably couldn't even make them out.

Actually, I see it now, haha. I tried to color coordinate my case as much as possible. I couldn't find any cheap back hard drives or an all black motherboard. I was thinking about painting the inside of my case black as well as the cables, I just got lazy and realized the case is closed and no one ever comes in my room.

Actually, I see it now, haha. I tried to color coordinate my case as much as possible. I couldn't find any cheap back hard drives or an all black motherboard. I was thinking about painting the inside of my case black as well as the cables, I just got lazy and realized the case is closed and no one ever comes in my room.

I decided to take a picture with the case cover on so you could see what I was talking about.

Nightshot.jpg

Back
Top Bottom