Value Web Hosting

If you are serious about websites either for personal or your business, don't go to free web hosting as they are usually not reliable and you may end up losing all your hard work. Free web hosts usually put advertisements on your websites and it could be annoying.If you like to create websites (usually you will end up more than 1 website, I got more than 100 websites in about 6 months' time), go for multiple web hosting services where you could host all your websites in one account.

-------------------------------------
cheap web hosting

Free hosting is scam.
Use only paid one, you may start from the cheap one for just $1.99 per month (ncisp.net).
They support their clients and you may rely on their help in case of having issues.

how did "free" get into the topic? From what I see it was someone posting a deal for 2yrs, haha.

Personally I use quadspeedi.net for my needs. Plus I know the owner, haha.

Free's a scam????
I guess I've been scammed for the last 4 years with the websites I've had hosted for free with Doteasy.
Say what you will about free hosting but my sites have NEVER gone down. I've NEVER received an email from DotEasy saying my files have been lost and to upload them again, etc., etc., etc...
I don't know what companies you've used but speak for yourself. I've used DotEasy for at least 1 dozen sites. Some of the sites I paid my host for hosting because I needed more technical back end stuff like databases, CGI bins, etc.. (and they still only charged $7.95/Month) but the rest have been free.
I can't tell you how their support is when I have a problem because I've NEVER had a problem!! I've emailed them with FTP questions and questions about transferring some of my domains to them and I've ALWAYS received emails back from them within 48 hours. I assume that's not such a bad waiting period for a reply. (??)

Did I mentioned that their called www.DotEasy.com??
;-)
No, I don't own or work for the company. I'm just a customer.

What are the free one's you've used that were so bad??? Don't speak for all of them until you've tried all of them.

Later,
Scotty B
Tech Master
www.101-TechTips.com - Blog

Back
Top Bottom