Photo Uploading

It's not like 80% or more of the people on this forum are perverts. And it's not like that at all for us. Hell, we just kissed for the first time in in our relationship (7 months) On V-Day. It's not like I'm going to get in bed any time soon.

That's cool, though. You guys obviously respect each other a lot and want to take things slow so you don't mess up. Or, maybe you just aren't taking a lot of initiative.

That's cool, though. You guys obviously respect each other a lot and want to take things slow so you don't mess up. Or, maybe you just aren't taking a lot of initiative.

Your first thought was right on the nose. We are just taking it slow so we don't mess up. I love her and I can't go a day without talking to her or saying I love her. I do everything I can to stay in touch. But yes, we are just taking it slow. :)

That's cool. I've had relationships like that, a bit less slow than yours, but still, just being cool and enjoying each others company. Then i've also had relationships which would be more like "Flings" or "Booty-calls" (love that phrase), and they've been fun but not as meaning full as the other kind. At the moment i'm keeping my eyes on my studies, building up to a lot of partying after GCSE's

Yeah. And our relationship is really strong. And I forgot, we met 7 months ago, but we have only been dating for the past 4. But even still, that's pretty slow, and long enough.

Went out with a girl for around twenty months, that was my most recent relationship. We waited a month or two before our first kiss. Made it more special imho. But she got very jealous and around the year and a half mark i couldn't help but feel it was too much. Two months later, we had a tiff (about the third that week) and i said "We should just be friends".

Wow, 20 months, that's good long while. And waiting made mine more special too. :) And why was she jealous? And what exactly is "tiff" I have heard it used a few times, but I dont know what it means. And that stinks. And my friend Katrina just broke up this morning with her boyfriend of 10 years. :(

Don't know, she seemed to think i was playing around or something, i wasn't (really).
Tiff, is like a little disagreement, not a full blown argument.

D'you know why they split up?

Hum that's weird. And, I still have yet to get into an argument with my girlfriend. :)

And no, I do not know why.

Back
Top Bottom