Does CF have a CS:S Server?

Spec said:
The IP will be as follows : 209.246.143.226:27015

We still WILL need donations to keep the server up and running, if you donate, you get admin with full privelages, except banning other admins, etc.

send all donations to kevin@lkchelan.com

Hopefully we can upgrade to a better server in the upcoming months.
Thanks all who donated: Neodude, Szat, and of course me.

I also would like some ideas for mods to install, i was thinking about having it with the latest deathmatch, with some custom maps such as cs_crackhouse, de_dust2, maybe dust_unlimited, throw out some suggestions.
Here we are

Hell yeah, I'll try to join you guys soon one day if any of you still play CS. I personally moved on to Left 4 died though..

Thanks.. i can donate in the next week ($30-$60)

thanks guys

hey prodigy, i own the CS:S server so you'll have to donate to me, if you donate that much, we could easily upgrade it to a 100tic and pay for next month! Ill give you full admin right access also, send donation to kevin@lkchelan.com and write the reason as following - Counter Strike donation..! thanks. Also, add me on steamfriends - kaossalami

We also do have a CS:S team, consiting of me, Istonian, acey, szat (blunt), zkilla and a few other people who dont play all that much, its not really a team, but more so a clan/good friends of computerforums :). Your welcome to join! just hit me up on steam.

Can't you host a CSS server from home for free? :confused:

if you have, 500kbs upload speed, 6 gigs of ram, some sort of nice opteron..., and windows server 2008...then yes :) but otherwise, ur server is gonna suck with over 10 players, connection issues and alot of lag....its a public 18 man server, (also, it would only be 33tick)

Back
Top Bottom