Memory Settings

techglider

Baseband Member
I usually start with the first and work my way up. So if my timings were 5-5-5-15, I'd try 4-5-5-15 and if that worked try 3-5-5-15. If that fails I'll move on to the next and repeat the process.

You could also do a little testing with Everest or a different memory benchmark program to determine which settings work the best.

Im using everest. I will try to get em up there, i wasnt using 2.75 v so i will try that

I have a set of twinx CMS-512 3200C2PT corsair memory sticks.. I have played around with the settings to get the best #'s but im not sure what to set
Trrd
Trc
Trfc
Trwt

Latency settings to:

Also when i went from 3-3-3-8 T@ to 2.5-3-3-6 1T @ 200mhz

my Read speed went down 20 or so MB/s
my Write Speed went up a little under 200 MB/s
and my Memort Latency went down about 4ns

Wow, those are really tight timings. Just use whatever was specified or search on google to see what other people are using.

I usually start with the first and work my way up. So if my timings were 5-5-5-15, I'd try 4-5-5-15 and if that worked try 3-5-5-15. If that fails I'll move on to the next and repeat the process.

You could also do a little testing with Everest or a different memory benchmark program to determine which settings work the best.

Back
Top Bottom