Free Flash maker?

You could try liveswif.. Its not really being actively devleoped right now because the programmer hasn't been heard from in a while and its not open source. They are sort of working on a new one from scratch that will be open source but for now, liveswif could be what you want.
The site is down but the downloads still work, here is a forum post with the links:
http://www.pryjon.com/liveswifers/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3

I'd say go online and do a google search for it, because I have never heard of any free Flash Maker. Oh yeah, you didn't tell us if it was for mac or windows, which is it for?

There wont be a free alternative to Flash. Flash is soo powerful it's too feature rich for it to be realistic that a developer would put the man hours into building something like that for free.

I love it as a program, along with Macromedia Dreamweaver is the single greatest software suite i've ever used.

I would recommend you getting it (by any means possible ;) ) but don't be expecting an open source or freeware version unfortunately.

Up to version 8 of flash and dreamweaver there'll still branded Macromedia, but after that they join CS under adobe's administration so the most reason versions of the software go..
6,7,8,CS3,CS4.

And buying the full studio will get you other software like PS even if you don't want it.
Brilliant.

Well for my question I wanteed to make a Entrance Video such as the WWE RAW Television show and put my own videos inside the Theme background.

Is there any way possible?

Like I wanted to make a compilation of a video with theme music in the backkk

Anything? Everything is appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom