simplehelix and magento

go-go

Banned
Could somebody tell me please, if magento, which is main eCommerce offer of simplehelix.com better than others? Maybe it is only better for simplehelix clients? or it has some principal advantages before other engines?

I intend to use their service, and was told that I would have more performance with magento... so I need your feedbacks...

Why do need Magento software?
There are many other e-commerce software that are good for running e-shops.
I mean ZenCart, CubeCart, etc.
MMhosting.com offers nice e-commerce software that are good for running your business on-line.

I do not know about magento, but simplehelix.com is really good company. Their speed seem to be really that fast and so, they are excellent for eCommerce hosting. Whatever you choose from the engines and carts do not change the hosting provider.

Well, I have found out that simplehelix.com provides unmatched speed and performance for Magento web hosting. The thing is that it is faster than the other e-commerce softwares. This company has a great collection of their 1-click auto-installers which will be really useful for you.

I'd like to say that simplehelix.com mainly specializes in e-commerce hosting and one more important fact has to be mentioned that it has litespeed server which gives you 6 six times faster speed than Apache. It would good decision to choose this company.

I have heard many positive feedbacks about simplehelix.com. People appreciate their hosting services and support team is really helpful they say. So, I think that you will not be disappointed with its services.

As I know Magento is support by many companies, for example A2hosting.com supports it on their servers, they are reliable and stable and they can be used for running e-commerce with them.

The thing is that simplehelix.com offers 100% applications compatibility and due to their 1-click auto-installer collection you can upload everything you may need for your e-commerce web site.

Back
Top Bottom