Fs: Xfx 7600gt

okay. yeah. id like to get cash first though before anything happens, tryed selling some sony xplod 6 and a half inch speakers...still exchanged receipts and packing slips and still got scammed..but yeah.

okay. yeah. id like to get cash first though before anything happens, tryed selling some sony xplod 6 and a half inch speakers...still exchanged receipts and packing slips and still got scammed..but yeah.

well let me first talk to him, and if he's interested, we'll discuss how to process the payments and shipping. I always find discussing over the phone a good and safe way...but like i said, let me chat with him and i'll PM you if he infact is interested :)

just from doing a little research, it looks like this card goes for about $100CAD give or take. It is the AGP interface correct? if so, thats what makes it a little pricey.

Gezzz, you couldn't look at the slot in the picture and tell that it's not AGP??? :eek:

Gezzz, you couldn't look at the slot in the picture and tell that it's not AGP??? :eek:

lol...i didn't even pay much attention to the picture itself lol, just to make sure he followed the rules :p

Yeah, now that i look at it...duh its a pci-e :D

I know LOL. I'm telling you I'm an a**hole when I'm sober. But I'm at the college campus until about 9:30 p.m. so I can't drink. :(

I know LOL. I'm telling you I'm an a**hole when I'm sober. But I'm at the college campus until about 9:30 p.m. so I can't drink. :(

that sucks. i just wrote my last exam today, and just got back from the Pub, had a few beers with my buddy :)

Back
Top Bottom