Looking to buy XBOX 360

I'll sell you mine. I only have Rock Band 2 with one guitar and one set of drums. I won't be able to include the hard drive, though. Do you still want it.? I'll buy a memory card for you, on the house!

I'll sell you mine. I only have Rock Band 2 with one guitar and one set of drums. I won't be able to include the hard drive, though. Do you still want it.? I'll buy a memory card for you, on the house!

If he doesn't want it, how much are you selling for? and whats the condition?

It's literally brand new. I bought it 3 weeks ago. I still have the original packing and receipts. The guitar is a bit old. But, the drums are only 2 weeks old. All the pads work. How does $350 sound? You will get,
1) 360 with no hard drive (with a memory card to get you started)
2) wireless controller+all cables and power adapter
3) guitar
4) drum set
5) rock band 2 and a few xbox games (madden and such)

I really need money for college, haha. I'll post pictures if you want. I still have the receipts if you don't trust/believe me.

It's literally brand new. I bought it 3 weeks ago. I still have the original packing and receipts. The guitar is a bit old. But, the drums are only 2 weeks old. All the pads work. How does $350 sound? You will get,
1) 360 with no hard drive (with a memory card to get you started)
2) wireless controller+all cables and power adapter
3) guitar
4) drum set
5) rock band 2 and a few xbox games (madden and such)

I really need money for college, haha. I'll post pictures if you want. I still have the receipts if you don't trust/believe me.

i'm not a huge fan of the rock band game, so i'd only be interested in the 360 and the cables/controllers. Just one question, is this is "pro" version or the arcade? is the cd drive silver or white thats how you can tell.

they come with differnt cables, pro having the SD/HD composite cables the arcade haveing a SD cable

pro comes with headset, arcade dosent

pro has a ethernet cable,

and ive heard the pro is better for not getting RROD, but that just might be a rumor

they come with differnt cables, pro having the SD/HD composite cables the arcade haveing a SD cable

pro comes with headset, arcade dosent

pro has a ethernet cable,

and ive heard the pro is better for not getting RROD, but that just might be a rumor

The RROD was in the older models. They replaced the motherboards with Falcons and the drives with Ben-Q's. Now they run cooler, more efficiently and quieter. Mine was made in October 2008.

i probably heard bad information, but i heard that some newer models still RROD, although its a much rarer occurrence, and is because the people left the 360 in a badly ventilated area, covered in dust and had it running for a very long time without turning it off

Back
Top Bottom