Whats it worth? MSI MS-1047 Barebones

Fastvan671

In Runtime
I just ordered a MSI barebones laptop for a customer and he canceled the order right after I got it shipped coming to me. Should be here by Friday or next Monday.
Anyway, its a L720 also known as MS-1047. Its a 17" black with dvd burner Intel Centrino ready. Don't wanna get stuck with this or I may have to complete it to make it worth something.
Anyone have an idea what they are going for now since can't find anyone selling these?
Costs too much to return in shipping and restocking fee.

It actually cost me $275. I saw those prices as well, but I didn't pay much attention to them because they are complete systems. This is barebones system.

Ok, first off, a barebook costing the price of a laptop should be a problem, even though I've seen them fly for 600. Now, it's the parts which is going to rack up the bill (DVD-Burner, CPU, Wi-Fi, RAM, etc)

Well, seeing it was this close to Christmas, I decided to complete it and give it to my son. He's about to start collage and would make a great system for him anyway. Just bought 2gb ram, 320gb hdd and a 2ghz cpu. Should work nice.
Thank yall for your input.

If I get another Barebones from MSI, anyone got a suggestion?

Back
Top Bottom