I was hacked, want to find out hacker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
uif you mean that virius thingy then yeah, i got rid of it. ive messed around w/ the hacking program a bit on my own computer to see the extent of it, and all he used what this. he definatley wasnt smart enough to use another computer. the hacking program has this S.O.C.K.S thing on it that i think is used for spoofimng, so it could be. i have a couple other ips though root that i got while he was connected, not the attack that came afterwards, but it was while he was on messenger and asked why it didnt work. but thx, still trying to find out who it is and it must be someone who knows him if they didnt spoof it. later

if you still have his messenger address.
talk to him...
during the conversation open the command prompt and type netstat.

it wil tell you you are connected to the MSN server,
Now send a file, or an emoticon or nudge, then type net stat, sending a fileto him/her opens a direct connection, and you can get their IP address.

I tried that but it didnt work, it didnt give me an ip it gave an address in hex and then the server.net after it and i tried to go nslookup followed by that address but it times out. It was a friend i tried it on and he gave me his ip anyways and the nslookup works with the ip after it converting it to the original hex adress i got earlier but how do u get the ip the way you were talking about?

Oh, My.
Germany.
Strato.
Strato is a german Web hosting company.
I was in shock when i saw the information after i ip-adressed it. If i was you id contact strato. Show them the screen shots ands ask them what they have to say about it since your not german. Go to
www.strato.com
Great Britain.
Email Them.

abuse@strato.de

Report Name
person: Christian Mueller
address: Cronon AG
address: Carnotstrasse 6
address: D-10587 Berlin
address: Germany
phone: +49 30 398020
fax-no: +49 30 39802222
e-mail: cmueller@cronon.net

That might be them.
Oh Provide the screen shots.
Dont be scared if they responde in Deutsch . :D hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom