FS: 939 AMD Athlon 4200+ X2 2.2Ghz

well he can do that...but make sure you wrap the money in paper so it isn't visible through the envelope. Still risky tho...

Drumthrasher...is there any way you can send the money through PayPal? My dad has an account you can send to. As soon as the money deposits I'll send it in. If it doesn't work I'll deposit the money back in your account and you send me the chip back so I can toy around with it.

Got news! I had a friend test the processor he said it's running perfectly. Again, it's never been OC'ed.

edit: Damn, these puppies going for $70 on eBay, but priority to you guys @ $45.

*Heart Just Jumped*

Like I said, I'll definitely buy it if I can just send you some money in an envelope and you do the same thing with the CPU.

Man...I don't trust money through envelopes. Has got to be a direct deposit or PayPal or something other than sending species.

is there no way of senfing it recorded delivery so that once it is recieved at jogas end he has to sign for it to recieve it and i mean IMO it iis highly unlikely anybody suspecting it off being money especially if you put another few pieces of paper in and put the momey between them it will just look like a normal letter
.plus ive had people send me money through the post before , as long as they know the risk its up to them

Back
Top Bottom