FS: 939 AMD Athlon 4200+ X2 2.2Ghz

Lately I've had a couple PMs for this item. Because it takes a freaking 300 seconds to send each PM this thread will be used to discuss the sale. Sorry if I sound rude right now. My phone just got ran over by a car. This item goes for an easy $60 + shipping on eBay. My asking price is $45 + shipping. However, there's a catch. Since my motherboard fried, I don't know if the processor went with it or not. If you're really interested in this item I'll sell it to you. If it doesn't work you ship it back and I'll give your money back. I will not take responsibility for shipping prices. This is not a scam, I truly don't know if it is working or not. Plus, I WANT it to be working. If I knew it was I'd be asking for $60. Payment methods would have to be depositing the money on my dad's bank account or paying his paypal. I'll give you a quote for the shipping and what not. If you want to have that little dealie where they keep tract and there's a protection I can also put that in, but again, expenses on your shoulders.

Thanks,
JogaBonito1502

Image000.jpg

DSC06500.jpg

I just put pictures I had on the computer. Same heatsink on both so you gotta know it's mine. Too lazy to go take another pic.

The heatsink does not have a fan. It was the stock. The RAM is 512MB (256x2) DDR2 400Mhz. And what the hell, I'll add it if you want.

Neo I've got a HSF I could throw into the mix. Joga and I are close enough that shipping the HSF to him would be a matter of a couple dollars and a day or two, if you'd just pay shipping to Joga it's yours.

Hey, I said I'll buy it if you can get it tested.

Actually, I'll buy it now but only through cash. I can send you the money in an envelope.

That's a SUPER bad idea. If somebody were to open it or it get lossed you're SOL. Get a money order, that way if something happens to it USPS will refund your money and once Joga gets it, it's basically the same thing as a check.

I'm not doing any of that money order junk. It's $45! 2 $20's and a $5, I just put it in an envelope and send it to him, it's easier.

Back
Top Bottom