Dell Studio Hybrid case

128MB (shared) Intel GMA X3100 integrated graphics chip

320GB, 5,400rpm

intergrated sound card

20 inch dell widescreen monitor

found it online for $749 and that seems SERIOUSLY OVERPRICED

i say about $444.99 because of the monitor

how much would you pay?

what? you are not going to find something like that for no $400. I dont know where you guys find deals like that. but send them to me next time you do. seriously.

what? you are not going to find something like that for no $400. I dont know where you guys find deals like that. but send them to me next time you do. seriously.

trust me...if you look around...and at certain times of the seasons, you can totally find deals like that.

Not to mention if this is a Dell that lowers the value to people like us. I agree, $400 is fair.

First of all, this computer has a huge problem: The specs are completely weird.

Who in the world puts 6 freaking gigs of RAM in a 32-bit environement? If there's to be much RAM, I'd expect better specs, ESPECIALLY COMING FROM A MANUFACTURER.

Overall, 400's a good deal, with the monitor, but if I were you, be ready to spend more to get it to par with the RAM.

First of all, this computer has a huge problem: The specs are completely weird.

Who in the world puts 6 freaking gigs of RAM in a 32-bit environement? If there's to be much RAM, I'd expect better specs, ESPECIALLY COMING FROM A MANUFACTURER.

Overall, 400's a good deal, with the monitor, but if I were you, be ready to spend more to get it to par with the RAM.

That'd be dell for ya :rolleyes:

Well, there's limits...I mean, for an overpriced machine, you end up with 2 GB, and for the same price, you get this screwed up machine...sorry, but even if Dells are good machines, I've seen better. Acer kicks their arses hands down.

Back
Top Bottom