Hamilton wins the F1 championship!!

BrynF_UK

Fully Optimized
Woo!!! But only just...it was very close :eek: :D :D

He's done extremely we'll to get even this far :D

Congratulations to Hamilton. It was well deserved and all the haters and nay-sayers can go jump off a cliff. He's a true racer through and through.

Massa did a wonderful job too, it's just the points didn't work out the way he probably would've liked. I feel bad for Raikkonen though...especially since the former World Champion was outshadowed by Massa the whole season.

Really enjoyed that race... was brilliant :) to win it in the last corner is awesome.. the stewards didnt get what they wanted in the end, true driving talent came through..

Gutted for David Coulthard - his final race and he smashes out right at the start.

Props to Lewis Hamilton, though. Great achievement but I have to be honest and say I'm sick of hearing about him, the sporting press here don't give the poor guy 10 seconds to himself anymore.

Yeah, I was rather looking forward to seeing him do donuts for the crowd at the end of the race even if the FIA fined him for it.

No one could've really predicted the end though...and for the record for any of you nay-sayers, there was no "gift" involved when Glock got passed at the final corner. He was running dry tires when it was wet and no matter how much downforce you have, it'll be damned near impossible to stay on the track at speed. Hamilton was there at the right place and right time just enough so he could take the championship by 1 point.

Yeah, I was rather looking forward to seeing him do donuts for the crowd at the end of the race even if the FIA fined him for it.

No one could've really predicted the end though...and for the record for any of you nay-sayers, there was no "gift" involved when Glock got passed at the final corner. He was running dry tires when it was wet and no matter how much downforce you have, it'll be damned near impossible to stay on the track at speed. Hamilton was there at the right place and right time just enough so he could take the championship by 1 point.

Yeah...I've heard a few people say he "let" him pass :rolleyes: The commentators said that he appeared to be having problems with grip...a lot of them changed their tires right at the beginning :D They paid for the mistake in the end!

Of course, Hamilton is just a superb driver anyway which helps.

Even Glock himself said he was running dry tires and maintaining grip was nearly impossible. Half the people who talk shit about Hamilton are Spanish anyways. Fernando Alonso has a rather annoying fan base. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom