Need help bad!!!

sorry about taking so long after my last post i wasnt able to get back on, it kept saying unable to connect to server. But im back

locate the pins on the m/board you would connect your power switch cables to when the board is in the case and use a screw driver or similar to bridge the two pins, this will start the pc.

quick question what does jump starting it do? i mean beside turn on the pc. Cuz i can turn it on rite now just by pushing the button.

OK here is my board where should i put the screwdriver.

16310_asus_p5q_pro.jpg

If you assemble it outside the case and still have the case power switch attached and working then there is no reason to jump start it, just use the power button.

You'd need to look at your manual or m/board and locate the pins the case power switch connects to, then short those two pins but, as above, there is no need.

Disassemble everything and reassemble it on a non conductive surface (m/board box lid is good) and add in the basics only to start with, e.g. CPU, memory, hdd, video card.

ok i did this i powered on still no video image. And the fans continue to spin very fast all of them including the video card fan and all the case fans.

Also im having trouble find an internal speaker. I looked at frys and newegg website.

Back
Top Bottom