How much would this system get/go for?

BGates14

In Runtime
I am selling my computer I built back in January. Nothing has gone wrong with it I am just in need of money and computers are not my main focus at the moment. Looking for serious offers.

Processor: AMD 64 x2 5600+
Motherboard: Asus CrossHair
RAM: 2GB Corsair 6400 (2x 1GB)
Graphics Card: eVGA 8800gtx 512mb
Hard Drive: 160GB Western Digital Sata
PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700 Watt
Case: CoolerMaster Stacker SSM2 silver
CD: Lightscribe dvd/rw
Extra: 6 Fans overall, blue Led.
Sound Card: Generic SoundBlaster

Pictures:
Computermntg.jpg

Thanks, I am pretty sure I have an extra GB sitting around somewhere of RAM, but I'm sure thats only like a $20 swing.

Maybe $500?

You'd get more if you parted it out. I'd buy the RAM and video card, and maybe the hard drive, PSU, and case.

Ehh really only $500? I'm going to college next year so I need to get a laptop, and the only way I would definitely sell/part it is if I could definitely sell everything and get enough for a decent replacement, obviously not the same specs at that, but something comparable that can at least run games and smoothly.

Yeah, the 8800GTX has really gone down in value because of new card releases. It's probably only worth $150 at the most. CPU and mobo are probably worth $75 each, $40 for the hard drive, $60 for the PSU, plus the sound card, DVD drives, etc.

Will start taking offers if anyone wants parts / whole system. Got my laptop today and selling this baby.

Not really sure on prices, just throw up an offer, you said $150 in your one post, thats really the only range I have in mind, so just throw me an offer.

Let me think about it and get back to you...I'm looking at a few different cards right now. I'm looking at springing for the 9800GX2 now though, so if anyone else wants it, go ahead.

Back
Top Bottom