I get an annoying IE popup...

Notorious

Solid State Member
...Even when IE isn't open.

I ran Ad-Aware Free Smart Scan last night and it seemed to do the trick. (Everytime I tried to run the full scan, it never seemed to make it to the end without freezing.) But when I started my computer this morning, it returned.

For the most part, I only use Firefox, and this is annoying the shit out of me. I'm going to run Spybot when I get home tonight, but anyone else experience this same thing and have any other suggestions?

Thanks guys and gals. Here's a screenshot.

AddonProb.jpg

...Even when IE isn't open.

I ran Ad-Aware Free Smart Scan last night and it seemed to do the trick. (Everytime I tried to run the full scan, it never seemed to make it to the end without freezing.) But when I started my computer this morning, it returned.

For the most part, I only use Firefox, and this is annoying the shit out of me. I'm going to run Spybot when I get home tonight, but anyone else experience this same thing and have any other suggestions?

Thanks guys and gals. Here's a screenshot.

AddonProb.jpg
Uninstall any toolbars/searchbars etc...

Thanks! I'll give it a shot when I get home tonight. I ran Spybot Search and Destroy, and Ad-Aware and some registry thing and it didn't seem to do the trick.

For the most part, I only use Firefox, and this is annoying the shit out of me.

Ok

Solution: Use FireFox since IE sucks..

Seriously 1. It's faster 2. Safer 3. Just plain BETTER
Seriously, you need to read better.

Your "solution" really isn't any help with his problem now is it?

It looks like he's having a problem with something in SafeGuard. If it's a known program you're using, try reinstalling the program.

Back
Top Bottom