FS/FT: Two Gaming Rigs

bullzi

Fully Optimized
As the title says, i have two gaming rigs for sale... neither are super high end but would be a great start to a new comming gamer, or to have as a secondary pc. these are priced to sell. if you have an xbox 360, i'd be more than happy to work a trade.

EDIT: decided to part out, if you find something you want pm me.

ACE777
AM2 SLI Mobo $40 PENDING

Superman

Ram 2x1GB $30 SOLD

Neodude
Possible whole cube machine. $200 + shipping PENDING

Freestyler
400W Rosewill PSU $20 PENDING
Western Digital 160GB $20 PENDING

Extra parts
Rosewill MidATX Case
ASUS 775 Mobo $20 + shipping PENDING
XFX 8600GT XXX $40 + shipping
EVGA 8600GT $40 + shipping (very new, used for 3 weeks) PENDING
400W Rosewill Dual 18A Rail PSU $20 + shipping PENDING
160GB Western Digital Sata $20 + shipping PENDING
AMD 4000 X2 2.1Ghz AM2 $30 + shipping
Ultra SFF Cube w/ 400W PSU $40 + shipping PENDING

Sorry for the bad quality, my camera's flash just went out and i had to use the "night" mode.

DSC00688.jpg

DSC00697.jpg

DSC00689.jpg

DSC00693.jpg

DSC00694.jpg

If you have any questions or want different pictures let me know. I'm always open to offers and suggestions!

Thanks,
Kyle.

What's the difference between the first one and the second one? The CPU? It seems like the first would be better, no?

What's the difference between the first one and the second one? The CPU? It seems like the first would be better, no?

the difference is obviously the case and yes the processor is different. the motherboards are different and the LAN computer has a 3Ghz pentium D. i believe the pentium D is faster, ill run 3dmark06 and see which has a higher cpu score once i get home today. pretty sure the intel SFF is faster.

@ superman, i'm not really interested in parting these out. i just want them sold i've had them sitting around, and don't want them sitting around any longer.

really need the sli board adn some ram, maybe a new case too what would you take for those if you parted em?

alright, well that's a pretty good chunk. lets make a list...

superman, what were you interested in?

ACE777
AM2 SLI Mobo $40
Ram $30
Case $20
+ Shipping
Anything else? (that's a pretty good chunk of the computer...)

IDK if i can buy them yet my friwend would have to order them first i have oney just no wy of getting them to you.

wha payment option do you uhave man and where are you located at dude pm me if you want it provate dude.

Back
Top Bottom