All The RICH people

go ride your bike on trash day...and look

seiorsly....its what im gona start doing...exept in my car

lol ^

but srsly, after i found 4 computers in one day, and a 22inch mon,

TRASH DAY IS EVERY TUE!!!! YAYA!!

and they have almost no restriction down here, so who knows wat i can find.....considering this is my nieboorhood

just gota beat all the trash pickers that are homeless and such....cause itsa free for all on saturday mornings ( yard sales) and tuesdays ( trash days )

Nice! We have a trash month (Council cleanup to all ausies) (Well nearly a month) twice a year,I Pickup everything from towers,spare parts,stereo's,DVD players,Anything that takes my fancy :D

ya...heard about that on another post......lucky.

lol...sorry for the thread jack...just a little exited :D

Don't ask for donations kid, that's left for the people living in the street. Do it the hard way. Be strong, earn your money, go out and clean a garden or something.

The first computer I had ran windows 3.1... It came from a skip. Then, I bought a computer from a car boot sale - ran 95. Then, my brother and I built a computer, running Windows 2000, Athlon 1700+ and 512MB ram. Then, I asked for a computer for christmas.. Which I got, and then upgraded. Then, My brother gave me his computer... So I gave My computer to my dad, and had his computer... And here I am now!

i love it how we all have stories of our first ever pc's right to our current computers. its like a journey in time :p

Back
Top Bottom