Hp Pavilion DV2000 Internet Issue

ComputerFixz

Solid State Member
Well this is quite weird. Ok I have a Hp Pavilion DV2000 notebook and the internet just won't connect. I just got a new router from my broadband company and their computers connect just fine but when it comes to mine it won't. It can find my connection and when I try to connect it always connects with limited access so I can't go on the internet. Is there some sort of security feature that I may have enabled so it won't let me connect? I need serious help because the notebook is recently new and I just feel like trashing it because it won't connect anymore. All my other notebooks can connect without a problem but this won't. I even try connecting via ethernet but it still has the same issue. My computer says both connections are good and working...it just connects with limited access. How do I go about fixing this issue?

Does like anyone ever read anything in this section or even reply O-o I still have this problem and would greatly appreciate if someone could tell me how to fix it.

Yes my network is secure and I typed the password correctly ;( The broadband guy also said that capitilization doesn't matter so I believe it is in correctly.

Back
Top Bottom