Does anyone even know anymore?

Other than getting something off your mind for a while, getting high isn't exactly useful for anything.

For me, what it boils down to is just find something you love and do it. I even feel like in the 20 years I've been on this earth I have (mostly) no regrets, and I feel like I have accomplished a lot and it's worth being proud of. I try not to worry about a greater purpose or anything... just that you only live once.

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, & remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly & clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and ignorant; they too have their story.
Avoid loud & agressive persons, they are vexations to the spirit. If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain & bitter; for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself. Enjoy your acheivements as well as your plans.
Keep interested in your own career, however humble; it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time. Exercise caution in your business affairs; for the world is full of trickery. But let this not blind you to what virtue there is; many people strive for high ideals; and everywhere the world is full of heroism.
Be yourself, Especially, do not feign affection. Neither be cynical about love; for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment it is as perennial as the grass.
Take kindly the counsel of the years, gracefully surrendering the things of youth. Nurture strength of Spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune. But do not distress yourself with imaginings. Beyond a wholesome disipline, be gentle with yourself.
You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees & the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you the, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labors & aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.
With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be Happy.

D88 Come in my head, its not right,its the weed making you talk like this, I have it in my head every flippin day and I think to myself, all this sh!t is a waste of time, we all gonner die anyway, you know, its scary being in my mind, and it all started when i was smokin weed which =depression 24/7 nearly for me, i live an awful life with worryin none stop, man i feel sometimes like i just wanna quit but i have something in me thats powerful and thats my heart and others need it.

quit smokin your weed, its pure depressen

quit smokin your weed, its pure depressen
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH OMG NO NO NO
totttally wrooooong its all about what your thinking about when your high man.
your true self comes out when your stoned, if your stoned and your deprssed, than thats just who you are. im super happy and always think of the good side when im high

Honestly, I think that if you're satisfied with what you like, it's the way to go. You see, you don't set your goals when you're a youngster, like 10-13...but further, you think about it. Really, what you enjoy doing the most? What are you most skilled in? It's there you'll find the answer. Lock yourself for your future, to avoid more confusions.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH OMG NO NO NO
totttally wrooooong its all about what your thinking about when your high man.
your true self comes out when your stoned, if your stoned and your deprssed, than thats just who you are. im super happy and always think of the good side when im high

how is it the true you when your under the influence of drugs that dosent make any sense what so ever ,

i wouldnt reccomend smoking weed , especially if it makes you feel depressed when you get high , i mean what the point in paying to get depressed
plus that isnt healthy or natural

yep, drugs is not a natural you, you have to find yourself. im an really depressing person. i try to think logically, have some faith, and live my life happily and at least try to get something out of it. there was a calvin and hoobes strip i wanted to post very insightful:

http://www.s-anand.net/calvinandhobbes.html#19930621

i just lie what he says, you just take whats certain,hope theres more, and live well.

I feel exactly the same way though...
as you get older, you think of your future more, and mine seems pretty empty too

Back
Top Bottom