1,000th Post

Ahyoka

Daemon Poster
Haha wow, I honestly never expected to reach 1,000 posts. Feels good...makes me feel old though:eek:

In all seriousness though, CF is pretty freakin' awesome. It's a great community with some cool guys and gals who, even though may have disagreements with each other at times can still come together and just relax, have a good time and enjoy getting a glimpse into others lives and creating friendships that will carry on past their tenure here.

So thanks David for putting the time and effort into such a sweet site, it doesn't go unnoticed.

Also thanks to the mods for keeping tabs on things and making it a place where folks can post. You are the metaphorical "pool cleaners" who keep our community cyber-pool clear of the unwated filth that seek refuge in its sanctuary. Your job as mods is similar to that of a pool man in many ways, by the weeding out spammers you administer the figurative "right amount" of pool cleaners needed to keep it healthy and living. But it goes beyond that, not just the regularly scheduled maintenance. It's a active job, you have to troll our little pool in search of things that threaten the well being of the pool. With David as the Life Guard, Celegrom as the handle, Mark as the telescoping rode and Thelis as the net you all work together keep out the metaphorical floating kiddie turds (trolls and spammers) which plauge its waters for the short term but also watch for the deeper, liner rot that causes problems farther down the road.

As random as that analogy is, I think it's fitting. So here's to you mods! keep up the good work!

Alright, sappy stuff aside cheers to all the other posting members out there, here's to another 1,000!:D

Congrats, I kept wondering when you'd finally reach Guru! Everyone of your posts has been top quality!

Congratulations. Tbh, I've never really had a "talk" with you. You're just kind of there. Whether or not you noticed that, I just wanted to say that you don't go unnoticed. For the short time I've been part of this I've found all of you posts insightful.

Haha that analogy really came out of left field but this was a great "x posts" thread.
Would read again.

Because he rocks. And he got it a long time ago. They aren't necessarily post count related.

Haha wow, I honestly never expected to reach 1,000 posts. Feels good...makes me feel old though:eek:

In all seriousness though, CF is pretty freakin' awesome. It's a great community with some cool guys and gals who, even though may have disagreements with each other at times can still come together and just relax, have a good time and enjoy getting a glimpse into others lives and creating friendships that will carry on past their tenure here.

So thanks David for putting the time and effort into such a sweet site, it doesn't go unnoticed.

Also thanks to the mods for keeping tabs on things and making it a place where folks can post. You are the metaphorical "pool cleaners" who keep our community cyber-pool clear of the unwated filth that seek refuge in its sanctuary. Your job as mods is similar to that of a pool man in many ways, by the weeding out spammers you administer the figurative "right amount" of pool cleaners needed to keep it healthy and living. But it goes beyond that, not just the regularly scheduled maintenance. It's a active job, you have to troll our little pool in search of things that threaten the well being of the pool. With David as the Life Guard, Celegrom as the handle, Mark as the telescoping rode and Thelis as the net you all work together keep out the metaphorical floating kiddie turds (trolls and spammers) which plauge its waters for the short term but also watch for the deeper, liner rot that causes problems farther down the road.

As random as that analogy is, I think it's fitting. So here's to you mods! keep up the good work!

Alright, sappy stuff aside cheers to all the other posting members out there, here's to another 1,000!:D

awww thats so cute. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom