I need a root canal. But the procedure isn't the worst part...

It's the cost. £200 ($400) plus additional expenses. That's outrageous, especially when we pay up the ass in taxes for the NHS and they still make us pay that much.

That's two weeks wages at least being spent all on the dentist :mad:

A 19 year old in full-time education really shouldn't have to pay the full amount. Lots of other people get huge reductions, including ****ing immigrants (in fact those leeches get it for free, out of my taxes), but hard working students have to pay in full.

I'm angry.

that really suckssss.... a root canal already? wat happened?

I say see how much an extraction costs. Probably a lot less than root canal. Probably less painful too.

And my teeth health.. Not so good. Two broken teeth. The most recent one could have been prevented if I would have just went to the dentist to get it filled, but I didn't want to have to argue with him about what I want done. To make things worse, all the dentists in the area are either Filipino, Japanese, Vietnamese or Indian. Not very many native English speakers. Yeah, and the wisdom teeth. They don't bother me, so they are not coming out under any circumstance.

if you go on the doll then the government will pay for the larger amount of it but you cant as youre a student. unlucky

Back
Top Bottom