How fast can you type?

I'm trying to get a video going lol. But HyperCam lags my computer so I can't see the word I'm typing. I'm just gonna go ahead and screw it. If I make a mistake I'll just keep going. It's gonna look ugly but...oh well.

Edit: I got it. I'm uploading the video as we speak. 96 WPM. I guess it helps not to use the backspace button. Once I'm done typing skip ahead for the score. My computer was too laggy because of hypercam.

Link to the vid?
:)

I went to typingtest.com and I took their test. I gave each text 1 attempt at the 1 minute setting. This is my score, not edited, just cropped. If you don't believe it (because I think it's pretty fast), I can download hyper-cam and record it for you.

thisisfakfx2.jpg

Copied and pasted?

I averaged around 70WPM with a 90% accuracy...
I haven't typed properly in ages.

Why does youtube have to be so slow. It's only a 16MB video...

Finally...it is being "processed" now. How long will that take?

edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=youedogxyfs

Enjoy! No sound lol.

Is there any video editing program that I can use to zoom in on that number. You can barely see the 96WPM at net speed, and you can barely tell it's triple digits (105) at Gross Speed.

Yea, that was my first run through. Not bad for hunt and peck.

I used to type an average of 78 WPM back in high school. Obviously, I've lost some skillz over the years.

Yeah. I'll probably lose some as I graduate high school and college. I got much much faster because of games. Before I played games I was your average 40WPM.

I don't type correctly so my accuracy is really low, plus I found the test hard for some reason. I'm not that great at typing about zebras and I kept trying to backspace when it wouldn't let me. ^_^

Net Speed: 84 WPM
(words/minute)
Accuracy: 88%
Gross Speed: 95 WPM
(words/minute

Back
Top Bottom