What are your religious views?

My religious opinnion:

"F*CK B*TCHES. GET MONEY."

lol

I actually don't give a flyin' F about the entire concept of religion and our pre-existence.

lol! Biggy.

All I know is that Adam & Eve didn't start the human race with the apple thing.

I mean, where did they come from?

The Bible hints at God creating more humans after Adam and Eve were banished from Eden, and that's when the population growing started getting in full swing.

I have my own beliefs. It's not really from a single religion, more like a mix. People can believe in whatever they want. There is no right answer. We don't know that there aren't gods out there, and we don't know that the are. So, it's really a personal choice in what you believe. You can believe in Satan for all I care and I won't bug you.

lol! Biggy.

All I know is that Adam & Eve didn't start the human race with the apple thing.

I mean, where did they come from?

Ugh, everyone now days with the religion thing going on has such a huge problem with "instant gratification".

Did something evolve? NO! It had to just BE THERE! We ask questions and look for answers that don't exist. It's stupid as hell.

I get pissed off just thinking about humanity's idiocy.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;820077 said:
Was that a joke?

Compared to other forums I'm a member of, this is the most mature of them all.

I respect what other's believe in.

I just don't agree on a religion being forced on me.

I had Christians knock on my door preaching. And they said 'God built this house you live in'.

I said no. Builders built this lovely house that we live in.

They saw our kids and said that 'God produced your children'.

I said no. My kids are a product of my girlfriend and myself and at no time was anyone else involved during the 'biological process' that eventually produced our lovely kids.

I think they were out-witted and eventually left.

I respect peoples beliefs and religions I just don't want them forced upon myself.

Back
Top Bottom