Yay holidays

muz

Golden Master
Well i finsihed college today for the summer , dont have to go back till 2nd september to re enroll then i think real lessons start about a week later
so i finished AS now i did AS's in Law chemistry electronics and computing and i am going to hopefully carry on with Law computing and electronics next year depending upon exam results i have to get a D in all three of them which i reckon i can pull off considering in january i was at an A in law and a B in computing
Law is the odd one out there although suprizingly i want to study it at uni
which is another thing i have been working out recently my general plans are to apply for Law at uni which i need to start doing next year , then if i dont get into UNI to do law i have a back up plan which is i am going to go down the road of working in IT somewhere but i would prefer not to do this as it would destroy my hobby a lil bit but who knows whats gonna happen

when does or did everyone else finish for the holidays ?

Nice. Have a good summer. I finished 12:00 yesterday, i start back on september the 4th - It's my GCSE Year!

That's ironic. I'm dropping Law next year and carrying on with English, Psychology ad History.

I just didn't like it. I thought it would be interesting but found it not to be my cup of tea.

History on the other hand, love it. It's really tough but enjoyable, and I get to research communism as my personal research task next year :D

Back
Top Bottom