Fuel Prices in UK

_44752682_fuel_price_199_226.jpg

For the americans to put the above price in perspective, this equates to about $16 a gallon.

Haha, I if I ever go over there, I couldnt get used to the difference in gallens and litres, and the Euro vs the $. I would pull up, and be like, YES!! 1.99, then... Damn its in Euros... Then Damn... my truck hold 45 litres...
Your gass is like the same for a litre as ours is for a gallen...

Haha, I if I ever go over there, I couldnt get used to the difference in gallens and litres, and the Euro vs the $. I would pull up, and be like, YES!! 1.99, then... Damn its in Euros... Then Damn... my truck hold 45 litres...
Your gass is like the same for a litre as ours is for a gallen...

at those prices that were around a couple of weeks ago, it would have cost you 177.366 USD to fill your truck up.. how much does it normally take to fill it up?

45 litres was just a random guess. Probably no where near. It's a 16.5 gallen tank, usually around 60-70 for a fill.

I'm fairly certain we're not going to kill the planet, its been around for a few trillion years, or something like that, and humans have inhabited it for maybe a few thousand years.

We're not going to kill the planet, but we're going to make life on earth more difficult than it already is.

Well i'm glad I got rid of my MKIII Toyota Supra 3.0i 24V Turbo.

Well i'm not to be honest but I don't think i'd be able to afford to run it in the current fuel situation.

Not only that but the price of food is on the increase due to the fuel prices. House prices are coming down. No one is spending.

S**t is gonna hit a really, really big fan.

when comparing the cost between price per gallon also don't forget that a US gallon is smaller than an english gallon.

e.g 1 metrix litre of diesel fuel costs me 132.9p

there are 3.785 litres in a US gallon. (4.55 in an imperial gallon).

that mean UK diesel costs £5.03p per US gallon.
or $9.93 (USD) per US gallon.

a UK gallon costs £6.04 or $11.93 (USD).

oddly enough, that's one of the reasons that cars sold in europe appear to have much better MPG than US cars, (as the gallon is smaller).

Back
Top Bottom