what is with neweggs shipping?

Yeah, you get super saver shipping which is handy if you're tight on a budget.

I WENT TO RADIO SHACK AND THEY HAD THE CABLE I NEEDED upps sorry about caps i didnt want to retype that.

got the product for way less if you combined shipping prices at newegg so i am happy. and i got it all right away. ill try mono next time. i have been shoping with the free shipping tag which saves the most money for me. i am not a bulk buying but 10 fans for 12 bucks. nice

well, i bought a cable (2 dollars) cost me 6 to ship!!!!!! 0.o so angry,.

that is really cheap that they are doing that. I might be building a few new comps soon, and I'll need to buy a butt load of parts, and if shipping is gonna be 50% of the cost, wel, I might as well shop elsewhere.

that is really cheap that they are doing that. I might be building a few new comps soon, and I'll need to buy a butt load of parts, and if shipping is gonna be 50% of the cost, wel, I might as well shop elsewhere.

Most computer parts you can find with free 3 day shipping. I bought my computer back in October and for the complete system, except monitors, it was like $30 to ship, not bad for a mobo, hdd, case, GPU, CPU, PSU, fan, heatsink, and RAM. Just watch the shipping prices, because they will sometimes change back to regular price and then you go to buy it... I almost did that, but noticed the price on shipping was up from free to $6 or so, then 2 days later it went back down to free and I bought it while I had the chance. Don't buy a bunch of little crap like cables and stuff there and you should be ok on shipping prices. If you need cables, do what was suggested on this thread and get them from those paces.

Most computer parts you can find with free 3 day shipping. I bought my computer back in October and for the complete system, except monitors, it was like $30 to ship, not bad for a mobo, hdd, case, GPU, CPU, PSU, fan, heatsink, and RAM. Just watch the shipping prices, because they will sometimes change back to regular price and then you go to buy it... I almost did that, but noticed the price on shipping was up from free to $6 or so, then 2 days later it went back down to free and I bought it while I had the chance. Don't buy a bunch of little crap like cables and stuff there and you should be ok on shipping prices. If you need cables, do what was suggested on this thread and get them from those paces.

yea, but I'll be buying like 6 monitors, 3 psu, ect, so I know shipping will be a lot, but I'm not going to choose parts based on price, especially if Tiger direct is doing the normal way of shipping, not this new newegg way.

yea, but I'll be buying like 6 monitors, 3 psu, ect, so I know shipping will be a lot, but I'm not going to choose parts based on price, especially if Tiger direct is doing the normal way of shipping, not this new newegg way.

It depends where you live as well. For me, TigerDirect would charge tax b/c I'm in TX, and that would kill me in the price. I wouldn't see any savings for the DVD burner I just bought on Newegg over buying on TigerDirect. Price is the same, but I got mine w/ free shipping and no tax on Newegg, where I would pay another $11-$12 for shipping and tax for TD.

Back
Top Bottom