Looking for players

I've recently started playing GTA online a bit more and find the Team Death matches to be a lot of fun. Problem is getting on a team that doesn't work together.

I also hooked up my Bluetooth headset to the PS3 hoping to communicate better in game. Trouble is it seems like every damn game I get on they speak another language. I've only managed to find a few games with people that spoke English and they pretty much sucked at the game. I'm by no means great but I can hold my own.

I've recently added some members from the forum here and would like to see if anyone would be down for some organized GTA ass kicking. I've posted this at a few other places hoping to get a crew together.

I was thinking we could pick some dates and get a small clan together to have some fun.

Just looking for people that have a PS3, GTA IV, and a headset that would be down for some good old fun organized violence. I know I've played some of you guys but I'm not sure if any have headsets or not.

GTAvsNonce.jpg

I'd love to have joined in, but I'm on the 360 I'm afraid. It's unfortunate that Sony couldn't bundle a cheap headset in with the console like MS did, if they'd done that then there would be more people on PSN talking.

You tried the Playstation forums?

If all your going to do is post retarded crap stay out of the thread.

lol u gat 9 posts and u tell people who has been here for MUCH longer then u what to do! I dont think so.

Sorry m8 no headset here :) Im waiting for the game to be available on PC's

He's been here since November 14th, 2006.

Not unless he has another account that I dont know about.... from what I see its "Join Date: March 20th, 2008" But by all means I dont want to start anything here, just saying u know...

Back
Top Bottom