Price check: Laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
The specs are in my signature. I would like a price check because I plan on selling it. Please post 2 prices: one for someone who knows about computers, and another for someone who doesn't. I want to sell this ASAP so I can build my own rig. I've already posted quite a bit on the Software & Hardware, but my dad just now said he will not allow me to upgrade. He said if I am going to do that I should just build another. But those threads did help me select some pieces already. I'd like to apologize for wasting your time too. So yeah, specs in sig. need a price. I will most likely not sell it here if the price range is different between the two =p

$475-550 for the computer illiterate.

$350-425 for someone that knows computers.

That laptop has a small HD and a dated CPU. I'm being modest though it just depends on how bad someone wants something.

Problem is if you go much higher than the range I gave they can buy the same thing new. Personally I wouldn't even look at it with a price tag over $325 since its used. Granted I know were to find them around that price tag.

I guess I won't sell it, mainly because I can't. My dad strictly said $600+, but I would go with 400-500...oh well. Thanks for answering my question.

My laptop, which is a Celeron 1.6GHz, 1GB RAM, 80GB HDD, 802.11a/b/g, I could sell that for 250. Yours, I'd see fit for 400, so it's not worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom